Have you ever had those days....you know the ones.....where you just feel like maybe you should go back to bed, rewind, and start over again? Where nothing goes your way, and you have absolutely no motivation to do ANYTHING! Well, believe me when I say, you are not alone, I think everyone, no matter what you do, has this experience. Don't let this feeling bring you down or get you stuck in a rut...you are worth it to dust yourself off and keep on, keeping on! Find some ideas below to get you through those tough days....
- Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths
- Call a good friend for encouragement
- Look at some fun pictures and remember how blessed you are
- Write an encouraging note to one of your friends or family (its amazing how encouragement to others comes back to yourself)
- Make yourself smile for at least 10 seconds
- Giggle out loud
- Take a walk outside
- Get an enjoyable snack (Healthy of course!)
- Stretch and enjoy some relaxing silence (no computer, phone, ipod, radio, etc..)
- Take a mini get-away, power nap (about 15 minutes of rest)
More ideas? Share them as comments below!